Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Frustrating X Fcking Frustrating: MISSING

ready to travel

another city awaits

TY Woodstock X Fred Perry Tote

 

I can't believe of all cities and destinations

Woodstock at Eifel Tower, Paris Woodstock at Six Banyan Temple, GuangZhou Woodstock at Hyde Park, London

 

Woodstock ended its journey at

the brand new KLIA2

TY Woodstock X Fred Perry Tote (post-crisis)

 

All these while

I carried my own stuffs

and my dad carried his

 

I hate the idea of

guy carrying bag for girl

looks like I am right after all

 

when I asked:

where's my Woodstock

 

He was like

where’s your Woodstock

 

we were already passed the 1st security check

proceeding to custom check in

 

Fuck!!!

that’s all i can say

hope the trip turns out good though

 

and thank goodness

i took the last photo of Woodstock and his

last seen location before the mishap

to show Mr. Jim and Mag2 yesterday

 

till then,

take care Woodstock

and i am so sorry you didn’t get to see

The Bund and West Lake

no worries

the best is yet to come, okay

ScreenShot002

No comments:

Post a Comment